Friday, April 30, 2010

All his Eggs in one basket...

Easter Catch up!

Easter is always such a special holiday for me. I love the significance of this holiday and what it means to me personally. I love the opportunity to reflect upon the Atonement of my Savior and the reminder to me of His love, grace and presence in my life. Because of the knowledge that I have of Him and his sacrifice for me and for all of us, I experience peace and hope no matter what circumstances I encounter in my life, what a precious blessing this is. I know that because he rose on the third day and conquered death, that I too will live again and be with my family forever. I came to appreciate this gift with a deeper intensity after Lexi's death. I was comforted and buoyed up by the Faith that we would be reunited again. I cherish holidays that help solidify my Faith and Testimony of Jesus Christ. I also cherish every second I get to spend with my family and this Easter was a day filled with reflection, gratitude, hope and family.

Easter Brunch at Grammy and Grandpa's

Easter Egg Hunt...very successful!

He named all the letters in his name one by one and at the end when I asked him what those letters spelled he exclaimed with confidence, "MONSTER TRUCK!!"

Easter Dinner at Grandma Coco's

Buddies! (that's what they call each other)

Jaydn and Addie making cookie masterpieces

Classic Beck and Zachy

Soph and Grandma Coco

Loving my Boy


1 comment:

OceanDesert said...

ohmygoodness!!! Harrison is looking more and more like a little man!!! ADORABLE!!! Love the pics! You are glowing as always, my friend!!

xoxo