Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Special Gift from a Special Friend...

Jess and Keri treated me to a wonderful girls night out where we dined on flavor infused Indian cuisine and, for old times sake, topped it off with a dipped cone at DQ! It was such a fun night, THANK YOU GIRLS! It is so great to have such great girlfriends. There was a lady sitting next to us who wished me happy birthday and asked how long we had been friends. We were amazed ourselves to say that we had been friends for 21 years! Those kinds of friendships that last for years and deepen with time and shared experiences are so special and I certainly treasure the close relationships that I am blessed with.

The highlight of the night was Jess's beautiful gift. I always get excited to receive a gift from Jessica as I am awed and inspired by her diverse talents. Her gifts are always full of Love and time and thought and are so meaningful. She instructed me to read the back of the package first. It read: Shar, just a few of the things you have given me (and the rest of the world) all these years! Happy Birthday dear friend! All my love, Jess

Then, I turned it over...



Jess, I love you and feel so loved by you whether I deserve it or not! Thank you for such a priceless gift!

1 comment:

Holly said...

So glad you had a wonderful day with Jess and Keri! And...What a thoughtful gift you were given! Happy Birthday!!!