Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oldie but Goodie!

...And by that I mean our relationship, not YOU!! Although you are getting up there now : )

I met Jessica when I was eight years old and I even remember exactly what she was wearing when I first met her (an adorable white dress with a big collar that tied in the front)! I also remember that I hoped we would be friends and little did I know 22 years later I would consider her one of my oldest and dearest friends.

Happy 30th Jess, I feel so blessed to have you in my life. You are an example to me of a righteous woman who is always striving to be better and of an amazing mom who loves and learns everyday and from every situation.

I'm grateful for the precious memories I have with you...most of them make me laugh out loud! I could have filled a whole album with pictures of us, (many that were too embarrassing to include here, haha) but here are few that I love and that tell part of our story. Junior High, High School, and everything in between...us growing up and becoming what we always dreamed of being: Mothers!

I hope you've had an amazing 30th! I love and adore you!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jess said...

thanks so much shar... you made my day! i am so lucky to have you for a friend and to have had your wisdom and love as a constant presence in my life. thank you, i love you!! can't wait to see you!! (we'll be there the 25th -28th)

OceanDesert said...

How WONDERFUL to have such a long and lasting friendship!!!.. and now to be moms together.. FUN!