Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bates Nut Farm Fun!

To kick off the fall season, we took Harrison to Bates Nut Farm for the first time. There were so many fun things to do and see. We went with Alice and her adorable girls and it was such a fun day! It's definitely going to be an annual thing. Everybody was a winner: Harrison got to take a hayride, Shar got her favorite treat (chocolate covered cinnamon bears) at the Farm General Store, and Ryan got to say "Nates Butt Farm" all day...for some reason that joke never got old to him!

Here's Harrison and Ellie giving it their best shot!


Harrison living out his dream of driving a tractor!


Seeing the real thing stopped him in his tracks!


Waiting for the Hayride


We rode around the pumpkin patch and through the corn fields!



Pony ride time...mom sneezed throughout the whole thing but still managed to get a few pictures!


Finally time to pick a pumpkin...

Ryan got a cute one!

Picking pumpkins can be hard work!


Harrison got a little distracted by the trucks and school buses


But then Ellie got his attention!

I'm a little behind in blogging but it's only because we are having soooo much fun! Lot's more to come, including kissing cousins and Harrison's school Halloween Party! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

It looks like you are having a wonderful fall season! You look fabulous Sharlie and Harrison is getting so big!

Somer Love said...

Love these pics! Happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

Aww, these make me miss him!! SO cute! Love you guys!!

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh, I used to love going to Bates Nut Farm when I was a kid (and my Dad totally used to call it Nate's But Farm, too - tell Ryan I think he's cool :o) ). I don't remember them having all those cool rides, though, when I was there!

P.S. I love that Harrison is SUCH a little boy - he's all about cars and tractors. What a cutie!!