Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Best Five Years of my Life!




I thought when I knelt across the alter 5 years ago and was married to Ryan that I couldn't love him any more than I did at that moment, but over the last 5 years my love for him has evolved, strengthened, and deepened as we have existed as a married couple.

I am so blessed to have a man by my side who loves me unconditionally, who takes care of me, who makes me laugh every day, who is my best friend and who is the Best Daddy!! I just keep falling more and more in love with him!

Traditional dinner at Jakes topped off with Hula Pie...delish!


Happy Anniversary Honey, I love you and look forward to celebrating many more Wonderful Anniversaries with you!! Thank you for the Best 5 years of my life!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Congratulations you guys!! You truly do make the most beautiful couple.

OceanDesert said...

Congrats on 5 beautiful years together!!!

What a gorgeous bride :)

Somer Love said...

Ahhhhh


So AWESOME!!!! Congrats to you both you both are so amazing! Love the wedding pics