Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Sawyer!!

I can't believe this was a year ago and I can't believe our little Sawyer is ONE!! He's such a JOY and adds so much love and fun to our family. Some of my favorite moments from this year were being able to watch him and bond with him during that week. He's kind of a momma's boy (nothing wrong with that!), so it was fun to get some one-on-one time with him : ) Unlike Harrison, he's a cuddler...nuzzle and nibble your neck ferociously cuddler and I just soaked it in!





Happy Birthday Love! Your Aunt Sharlie ADORES you!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Sharlie, you have such a cute nephew! I have changed email accounts because of the frustration that gmail has caused, so I'll be sending you a new email with an AOL address. Hopefully emailing will be easier! I hope you have had a wonderful and fun filled holiday!

Emilee said...

Sharlie, my name is Emilee Pehrson and I have cystic fibrosis. I have been chatting with Somer a bit and would love to get to know you more and your story. I am really interested in learning more about Sonaviv. My email is tigger_babe32@hotmail.com and I would love to hear from you.