Thursday, March 11, 2010

Party Pictures!

I know these pictures are a month old now but sometimes I feel like if it's not documented on my blog, it didn't happen : ) Just kidding, but I did want to record a few pictures from the little family gathering we had on Harrison's birthday! We decided to just embrace the theme "CARS" since Harrison is still in love with everything that has to do with the movie "Cars."

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the night:

Harrison loves his Grandmas!


Kitchen Crew:


We opted for "chocolate tires" from Luigi's Casa de la Tires with ice cream instead of cake : )

Present Time!

First Harrison got to hand out party favors to his cousins!

Maybe my favorite shot of the night:


3 comments:

Maddie said...

These pictures are all so cute!! really good angles too - nice work whoever was behind the camera!

: ) . love you!

Katelyn said...

The tire cake is SUCH a good idea! I'm so glad you had such a great celebration!

OceanDesert said...

FUN times!!! Happy Birthday to both your boys!!!

xoxo