Sunday, February 8, 2009

"BAMA!"

The Inauguration was a special event in our home. Ryan and I both felt hopeful for the future and realized the significance of the circumstances. No matter what our political views were/are and no matter who we voted for, we were excited to watch President Obama be sworn into office and we also wanted Harrison to watch with us. For some reason, Harrison LOVES "Bama." Unprompted by us, whenever he sees a picture of Obama on T.V., in print or even if it's a little bumper sticker 30 feet away, he yells excitedly, "BAMA!" He definitely has a little crush and I guess I don't blame him...

Here's to the future and may Heavenly Father guide our President's hand in leading this beautiful country. Here are a few pictures and a short video clip to document the exciting occasion! The video doesn't do Harrison's love of Obama justice, he was a little tired (notice the bed head!)






3 comments:

Katelyn said...

He is too cute. I love how he's completely relaxed and resting in your lap. "Bama... Bama."

Freddy and Mandy said...

Ha!! I love it! I'm with you... it was a very historical, exciting event!

Somer Love said...

Ahhh He is so sleepy!!

I had the chills as I was watching definitely a where were you when moment! Xo